Cost per serving (Heidelberg): coming soon
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 4-5 curry leaves (try the Asian market)
- 2 Thai chilis, split lengthwise
- 1" or 2 cm ginger root, grated
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts
- handful raisins
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 servings cooked white rice
Heat oil in a pan. When hot, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, and chilis. Fry until the mustard seeds stop spluttering.
Add ginger, peanuts, and raisins. Fry one minute, then add turmeric and remove from heat.
Add lemon juice and mix well. Then add rice, crushed coriander, and salt to taste. Mix well & enjoy!